Saturday, July 19, 2008

HOW DO WE STAY PROFITABLE


Make sure your customers are happy, this is obvious to most of us but we may not be doing all we can for our vending customers. Things like showing up once a week to fill their vending machines and rotating product is obvious but stopping by to say hello to your contact person may not be as obvious. I have found that having a good rapport with my contact person has not only kept me in touch with any problems or concerns they may have but has allowed me to keep my accounts for long periods of time. Also make sure your contact person or persons in charge of calling you in case of a problem has your business card (their the cheapiest form of advertising). If you keep a good relationship with your contact person or persons in charge of calling you they will not just call you they will call you immeditatly after they find out about the problem.
HAPPY VENDING!!

No comments:

 
best free web tracker